cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Show the latest Entry

Hi All, 

My Apps is connected with the share list. My detail screen has all the data but I wanted to show only the latest entry of the item. My item column has three types (pencil eraser and pen)

At the moment browse screen shows all data from the share list.  I'd like it to only show the latest from item each type (Pen Pencil And Eraser)Is that possible?  Grateful for any advice.

8 REPLIES 8
eka24
Super User
Super User

Consider this formula on the Item property:

First(Sort(Datasource,ID,Descending))

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Consider Checking My Youtube Channel

Anonymous
Not applicable

sar1_0-1632226818734.png

Thanks for the quick response. With the help of your suggestion, I can only achieve 1 entry (not the latest for each item type). Noted that my Item is dropdown. 

Please use the formula i stated. Use ID not Item.Value

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Consider Checking My Youtube Channel

Anonymous
Not applicable

sar1_0-1632228445204.png

Something I am missing out on?

Thanks,

sari

eka24
Super User
Super User

The name of your list / Table is "aabbzzz" ?

------------

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, "aabbzzz" my datasource.

eka24
Super User
Super User

There is nothing wrong with the code. What do you have in Label inside the Gallery?

Kindly restart the App.

------------

Anonymous
Not applicable

sar1_0-1632232200245.png

Hi, I Created another tested list. And connected to the app. But unfortunately, it doesn't work as expected. I want this highlighted column in the power app-browse screen. As the logic behind this is to display the latest title for each Item type. but First will only display latest column regardless of Item type

If you find any solution please mention it here.

That would be highly appreciated 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,868)