cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinN1
Frequent Visitor

Showing and hiding components based on combobox selection

Hello community,

I am want to kindly ask you if you have any idea how to hide and show rows based on the selection in combobox.

MartinN1_0-1638970941066.png

The values in combobox means the number of lines displayed. I was thinking about the idea to assign each value a variable and do lot of IFs that if one of the condition is selected and you have it in the list, be visible and otherwise. Is there any better way how to achieve same thing?

Thank you

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Your gallery would use a collection and you patch the items in the collection to your data source however you need to do it.

I would think a gallery would be the easiest way to handle this.

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

Which combobox and are the rows in a gallery or table?

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.
MartinN1
Frequent Visitor

Hi, it's not in gallery or table, it's the individual rows. So it's better to create this in gallery? Is it then possible to post this gallery as one item (e.g. 1 customer with 10 different invoices) as one request to database?

Your gallery would use a collection and you patch the items in the collection to your data source however you need to do it.

I would think a gallery would be the easiest way to handle this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,275)