cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dorinda
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Showing multiple Pins on map from Gallery Selected.

I have a screen that has three galleries on it.  The first gallery lists the customers, the second gallery list the projects for that customers and the third gallery displays the pole number, serial number and Latitude and Longitude of the poles.

I can click on the second gallery and select the project to display the details in the third these all work great.

My issue is I am having a challenge getting the lat and long into the map to display the pins from the map.

I tried using a collection to capture all of the information within the gallery to use in the map nothing is creating.

My data lives in three lists as well

1. Pole Attachments

2. Project List

3. Project info

These correspond to the same galleries mentioned above.

Can anyone offer me a way to show all of my pins on the make based on the gallery selected.

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,083)