Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeemaEmadaldin
Helper II
Helper II

Shown number

Hello,

Currently I'm using If statement but I'm getting zeros before and after the number same as the figure. 

Thanks,

Screenshot (181).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eka24
Super User
Super User

Try this:

If(DataCardValue395.Selected.Value ="1.5" && DataCardValue396.Selected.Value ="Schneider",1041,
If(DataCardValue395.Selected.Value ="2.2" && DataCardValue396.Selected.Value ="Schneider", 1193,
If(DataCardValue395.Selected.Value ="3" && DataCardValue396.Selected.Value ="Schneider",1347,false)))

Please what is the purpose of the false in the statement?

Also if the code doe not work, show a sample of the Table

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
eka24
Super User
Super User

Please paste the full formula.
Do yo know the expect the output?

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Consider Checking My Youtube Channel

Thanks for replying @eka24 

Actually, I have a data base table in the excel sheet and the only way to insert these values by writing if statement based on my choices.

The formula is If(DataCardValue395.Selected.Value ="1.5" && DataCardValue396.Selected.Value ="Schneider",1041, false) &
If(DataCardValue395.Selected.Value ="2.2" && DataCardValue396.Selected.Value ="Schneider", 1193
, false)& If(DataCardValue395.Selected.Value ="3" && DataCardValue396.Selected.Value ="Schneider",1347, false)

based on my choices in the first 2 data card i should get the number.

eka24
Super User
Super User

Try this:

If(DataCardValue395.Selected.Value ="1.5" && DataCardValue396.Selected.Value ="Schneider",1041,
If(DataCardValue395.Selected.Value ="2.2" && DataCardValue396.Selected.Value ="Schneider", 1193,
If(DataCardValue395.Selected.Value ="3" && DataCardValue396.Selected.Value ="Schneider",1347,false)))

Please what is the purpose of the false in the statement?

Also if the code doe not work, show a sample of the Table

------------

Thank you @eka24 

I tried your code and it worked.

Hi @eka24 ,

I'm trying to convert the below table into if statement code, when I added the Delta code to Schneider  it gave me zeros. Is there anyway I can link between the codes or should I write it as one code without separation.Brands tableBrands tableIf statement codeIf statement code

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,196)