cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmeagher
Advocate I
Advocate I

Sign In Required Authenticate Loop

Trying to edit or create an app (moving from 'make.powerapps.com' to 'eu.powerapps.com') asks you 'Sign In Required.' Upon clicking 'Authenticate' it will load for a while before ending up back at 'Sign In Required.'

Clicking 'More' provides this info:

Unable to obtain access token for resource 'https://service.powerapps.com/'. Error from ADAL.js: interaction_required (Max login attempts exceeded - Token renewal operation failed due to timeout).

Tried logging out then back in, clearing browsing data/cookies/cache, editting or creating an app and always get stuck at 'Authenticate.'

Anyone else facing this issue? Am I missing something super obvious?

Any help would be appreciated.

55 REPLIES 55
andrewsimmans
Advocate II
Advocate II

I am getting this too - it is in two environments my development one and my clients environment

timl
Super User
Super User

Me too - there's definitely a problem with authentication today.

Kemiko
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here, Authentication loop and issues with adding flows into powerapps as well.

Powerapps has been displaying weird all day too. Something strange going on somewhere!

Merley72
Advocate II
Advocate II

Just interested to know - would it be OK to ask in which country people are based?  Happy to disclose if this is an OK thing to do......

Alan C.

iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Hi @tmeagher,

I too am experiencing the same today with all Apps.

@chass @heaher_italent could you pass this information along to the applicable team if possible? Appears to be affecting multiple regions

Many Thanks!

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

jbrit2020
Super User
Super User

Gosh! Spent the whole morning trying to figure out what the hell was happening, and literally just created a post in this forum about this same subject, funny enough this thread didn't show up when I was searching for solutions, this would have saved me a whole morning of panicking.

NLPeter
Advocate I
Advocate I

Having the same problem. Though in the OP the prompt refers to 'https://service.powerapps.com/' and while I saw the same this morning this has now changed to 'https://graph.microsoft.com/'.

Kemiko
Frequent Visitor

Issues are with the GraphAPI here as well.

I'm based in England 🙂

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

UK here as well

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,063)