cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmeagher
Advocate I
Advocate I

Sign In Required Authenticate Loop

Trying to edit or create an app (moving from 'make.powerapps.com' to 'eu.powerapps.com') asks you 'Sign In Required.' Upon clicking 'Authenticate' it will load for a while before ending up back at 'Sign In Required.'

Clicking 'More' provides this info:

Unable to obtain access token for resource 'https://service.powerapps.com/'. Error from ADAL.js: interaction_required (Max login attempts exceeded - Token renewal operation failed due to timeout).

Tried logging out then back in, clearing browsing data/cookies/cache, editting or creating an app and always get stuck at 'Authenticate.'

Anyone else facing this issue? Am I missing something super obvious?

Any help would be appreciated.

55 REPLIES 55
lgpower
Helper II
Helper II

I am back in for now as well. 

Still having a bit of breakage here in the UK. - Thanks!

For the 30 minutes of access I had this morning I did notice the formatting of my app was different, the Bold font settings were back to regular and the Font type was also different...I found it odd, but sometimes I can't really recall every minor change I do so I kind of dismissed it as me being the cause of it...but now that you mention that it makes sense

Kemiko
Frequent Visitor

I can sometimes get through to the edit page, but then the Authenticate prompt comes up every time it's dismissed or authenticated. Buttons and other items appearing wrong, sometimes the responsiveness just doesn't work and nothing shows at all.

Buttons.png

LaelH
Advocate III
Advocate III

Me too. Panic stations!

There's some basic information on Microsoft 365 admin center - Service health (office.com)

but right now it's showing as:

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

I am in South Africa

Microsoft 365 Status twitter page doesn't seem to be aware of any issues:

https://twitter.com/MSFT365Status/status/1346795894365159425

odd...

ptoto21000
Regular Visitor

same problem in France. Now i can authenticate but the formating is not good.

I can now authenticate in Chrome, but not in Edge. But once I get into my app using Chrome, it is a mess.  Looks totally corrupt. Too scared to do anything in case I do permanent damage. Think I will stop trying today and try again tomorrow. Have to assume Microsoft are on top of it and will resolve it. 

I have US senate elections to keep me occupied in the mean time - massively entertaining! 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,259)