cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sign in Issues - Sharepoint list form doesn't allow signing in - permissions

I had a working form for a Sharepoint list, it used to work well until last week. now users are facing permission issues.

when the form loads the sign in window appears. when I try to sign in it shows the following error:

"User with object id '1922a64b-1a42-4f3e-883d-d6d953188ee5' and scopes 'play_powerapps' does not have permission to call route 'PUT/PROVIDERS/MICROSOFT.POWERAPPS/APIS/CONNECTIONS/'.

Session ID: 9ea0f0ad-11d8-47d4-a7b4-078ed9ff84f1" 

pngpng.PNG

pngpngpng.PNG

Please help

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps Staff EvanChakiMSFT
Power Apps Staff

Re: Sign in Issues - Sharepoint list form doesn't allow signing in - permissions

The fix is now deployed world wide, let me know if you are still having this issue.

View solution in original post

mef1985
Level: Powered On

Re: Sign in Issues - Sharepoint list form doesn't allow signing in - permissions

Confirmed that this fix is deployed and users are able to begin using the application. Do you know what the issue was?

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
mef1985

I am getting the exact same issue, started happening on Friday. I've seen a few posts like this with no resolution either.

d0n4ld73

Same for me. Started last Thursday. This is currently happening in a Production environment and it's SERIOUSLY affecting our business.

mef1985

Same here - have you opened a case with Microsoft? I did last Friday, if you haven't done it might be worth doing.

d0n4ld73

Yes I did, still no resolution though. Some users reported the problem on Thursday, and then 24 hours later the same users reported the problem was "magically" solved for them. For other users instead, the problem still persists.

mef1985

I noticed that for some people it seemed to be solved without any changes but not with us either. Still users are reporting the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did contact Microsoft today, still waiting for their response. 

Robert_Tracey
Level: Power Up

Having the same issue...

Not ideal, but a workaround I used was to try customize the form using the affected users account. I was then able to make the connections in the PowerApps Web Studio. 

Hopefully we will have a proper fix soon. 

d0n4ld73

I tried this on my tenant, with one of my users, but it didn't work. He was able to create connections in PowerApps environment while customising the form, then once he got back to the form, the same error reappeared.

Highlighted
Power Apps Staff EvanChakiMSFT
Power Apps Staff

I am looking into this for you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,975)