cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sign in Issues - Sharepoint list form doesn't allow signing in - permissions

I had a working form for a Sharepoint list, it used to work well until last week. now users are facing permission issues.

when the form loads the sign in window appears. when I try to sign in it shows the following error:

"User with object id '1922a64b-1a42-4f3e-883d-d6d953188ee5' and scopes 'play_powerapps' does not have permission to call route 'PUT/PROVIDERS/MICROSOFT.POWERAPPS/APIS/CONNECTIONS/'.

Session ID: 9ea0f0ad-11d8-47d4-a7b4-078ed9ff84f1" 

pngpng.PNG

pngpngpng.PNG

Please help

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted

Thank you for the session id, I have the team looking into this.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @EvanChakiMSFT

Please can you also check this session ID Session ID: 2c32efb4-9f4a-4a60-b4cb-b6ed46ca5d5c

Thanks

Highlighted

The team looked at the session provided, one thing that should get you past the issue is to clear your browser cache in Edge.  This looks like it clears up the issue.

Highlighted

It also looks like your user might not have access to the SharePoint site.  When you share your app, that will give access to the app to that user, but the data also needs to be shared.  Make sure they have access to your SharePoint list.  Let me know if that helps.

Highlighted

@EvanChakiMSFT

i have assign full permission to the user, he can access SharePoint site but when the user open the list form which i designed with PowerApps its give him a pop-up to choose a connection.

kindly check the attachements ...

Highlighted

@EvanChakiMSFT

i am facing same issue for every user, i already assign permission to these users on sharepoint site.

12.JPG13.JPG

Highlighted

Bilaldev, can you try to get a session id for your issue, the team is looking into it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/get-sessionid

Highlighted

Many of our users are facing the same issue. Could you please check this session id?

User with object id '453f988a-0e36-4236-a7a8-2125c26c4c40' and scopes 'play_powerapps' does not have permission to call route 'DELETE/PROVIDERS/MICROSOFT.POWERAPPS/APIS/CONNECTIONS/'.

Session ID: 5581b8c6-50d0-4805-87a5-8f0a914192c4

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,031)