cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Power Apps Staff EvanChakiMSFT
Power Apps Staff

Re: Sign in Issues - Sharepoint list form doesn't allow signing in - permissions

Thank you for the session id, I have the team looking into this.

PA
Level: Powered On

Re: Sign in Issues - Sharepoint list form doesn't allow signing in - permissions

Hi @EvanChakiMSFT

Please can you also check this session ID Session ID: 2c32efb4-9f4a-4a60-b4cb-b6ed46ca5d5c

Thanks

Power Apps Staff

The team looked at the session provided, one thing that should get you past the issue is to clear your browser cache in Edge.  This looks like it clears up the issue.

Power Apps Staff

It also looks like your user might not have access to the SharePoint site.  When you share your app, that will give access to the app to that user, but the data also needs to be shared.  Make sure they have access to your SharePoint list.  Let me know if that helps.

bilaldev

@EvanChakiMSFT

i have assign full permission to the user, he can access SharePoint site but when the user open the list form which i designed with PowerApps its give him a pop-up to choose a connection.

kindly check the attachements ...

bilaldev

@EvanChakiMSFT

i am facing same issue for every user, i already assign permission to these users on sharepoint site.

12.JPG13.JPG

Power Apps Staff

Bilaldev, can you try to get a session id for your issue, the team is looking into it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/get-sessionid

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,273)