cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sign in issues on Android

Hi everyone,

I too am having sign in issues, only on my Android phone, I can sign in fine on the Windows 10 app and on web. My Android phone is my primary mobile device.

I have just come back to PowerApps after a few months break and am really gutted it's not working as I am a major fan of the platform.

PowerApps version: 2.0.671 (latest available)
Android System Webview version: 37 (latest available)
O365 licence: Business Essentials

So far I've tried
- cleaning out the PowerApps cache
- cleaning out the Android System Webview cache
- uninstalling and reinstalling PowerApps
- removing updates to Android System Webview then readding them
- removing Microsoft Authenticator app incase it was interfering with sign in for any reason

Anyone got any ideas what's going wrong?

-playthewhistle
29 REPLIES 29

Hi All, 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This issue have been forwarded to the Proper team, and I will post here if we have any response back.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @v-micsh-msft. We eagerly await a response.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Android 5.x (API 21-22) currently makes up 30% of total Android users. Please don't alienate us!
MiroslavTalian
Frequent Visitor

Hi everyone,

I have the same problem.

Any update?

Miro

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback.

Apologizes that you are having troubles with login for PowerApps Player.

As there is no corresponding Session ID that could help to narrow down this issue, the team would need some Private information to take a further investigating.

It is recommended for you to open a support ticket if it is available.

And if any troubles when creating the support ticket, please feel free to send me a Private Message, with the information below:

1. Your Email Address used to login with PowerApps,

2. The proper time range when the logon fails,

I will then help to forward that information from my channel.

Thanks,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-micsh-msft Thanks for replying, Michael. I could not find out how to create a support ticket, all links direct me towards the forum, so I have PM'd you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

As a temporary fix, could you provide a download for an older version of Powerapps that works?

It would sound like nice temp fix that older version ^^

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on this issue or an estimate on when Android users will be able to log in again?

It's been two weeks and not even a response? I have a project being held up because of this and its making not only myself but alot of other people in the organisation very fustrated, especially as this is a product we are paying for!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,277)