4) displays a document from *.pdf or *.docx with current date added on top (I've chosen these formats for simple swap in case of update by external people in firm - if there is a better solution please let me know)
5) that document is signed by someone via pen input - and after that someone confirms it, it's stored with signature in following format: <name_from_step1>_<firm_name_from_step2>_<current_date>.pdf on local drive.
6) a counter is displayed at the bottom that shows how many visitors are in place A and B - when someone leaves they tap on the number and then a list wiht all added forms is beeing shown where he can be uncheck.
Please share Your thoughts how can this be achieved, maybe there is something already out there that does this ? or maybe PowerApps is too much and can be done even easier ? (Android is the platform, on which this will be used)
I wanted to also point these things :
1) PDF and Word don't look like are supported that much - I see only options to import an excel sheet or music/image etc.
2) I thought about using SharePoint as data source and data storage - but PDFviewer dose not like it that way from what I experienced (or without flow usage).