cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sowmya_pv
Helper IV
Helper IV

Single user can have multiple bookings for a day, but the same users can't have 2 desks booked on same time slot

Hi,

In my booking app , have users with multiple bookings, but the same users can't have 2 desks booked on same time slot or in between the range of that time slot (ex: 8am-12pm, no 2nd booking in between this). But as we have edit options for both desks & timeslots , if they want to change later after booking is completed .

I have a code kept trying -"Filter(Booking List Collection,((Check Out From >= test1 && Check Out To <= test2) || (Check Out From < test2 && Check Out To >= test2) || (Check Out To<test2 && Check Out To>test1)) && Title=user1_2.Text)".

This gives me result , but as I mentioned we have a edit screen of gallery(from sharepoint list as Data source from the bookings which are already done) , when they come to same time slot(ex:8-12pm), if they want to change desk , without changing timeslots , that's not happening with this code. Attaching the edit screen pic.

so they can edit the desks for a time slot . But can't have 2 desks in same time slots range. Tried using 'count rows' no luck.

Kindly suggest here. Expecting a quick response. Thanks in advance.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,447)