cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Single user can have multiple bookings for a day, but the same users can't have 2 desks booked on same time slot

Hi,

In my booking app , have users with multiple bookings, but the same users can't have 2 desks booked on same time slot or in between the range of that time slot (ex: 8am-12pm, no 2nd booking in between this). But as we have edit options for both desks & timeslots , if they want to change later after booking is completed .

I have a code kept trying -"Filter(Booking List Collection,((Check Out From >= test1 && Check Out To <= test2) || (Check Out From < test2 && Check Out To >= test2) || (Check Out To<test2 && Check Out To>test1)) && Title=user1_2.Text)".

This gives me result , but as I mentioned we have a edit screen of gallery(from sharepoint list as Data source from the bookings which are already done) , when they come to same time slot(ex:8-12pm), if they want to change desk , without changing timeslots , that's not happening with this code. Attaching the edit screen pic.

so they can edit the desks for a time slot . But can't have 2 desks in same time slots range. Tried using 'count rows' no luck.

Kindly suggest here. Expecting a quick response. Thanks in advance.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,821)