cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Site Inspection template - trouble with formulas

So I have replaced all the text box fields in the template with my own drop down boxes (with multiple choices) and I've removed the GPS because I don't need it. But I'm still having lots of trouble because I'm getting multiple errors and I'm not sure what to do (still new to PowerApps!)

My formula is attached.

So pretty much, I want to use Site Inspector in the exact same way as the template, but using drop down boxes instead of text inputs and without using GPS - what am I doing wrong? Is there anything obvious that stands out to you in my formula and would anyone please be able to advise a better one to use?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Meow_Glitter

Taking a look at the formula I was able to find two things:

-You state that you replaced all of your text box fields for dropdown boxes. However, when looking into the formula I was able to find a logic test for a text field. Was this intended?

image.png

Finally, I see that you are verifying the "emptiness" of the dropdown fields by using the IsBlank function. However, from my understanding I believe that this operation is not supported by Dropdown lists. With this in mind try using instead IsEmpty function.

You have another commuity post here with an example for this.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (13,473)