cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
krishnags Helper II
Helper II

Skype for Business Online Connector Issue

Dear All, as part of a PoC I am working on Skype for Business Online conenctor. The aim of my PoC is to enable user to create Meetings (Skpye for Business) from a Canvas Application.

When I try to add Skpye for Business, I am getting an error. To confirm I have tried adding the same from MS Flows too, failed there too. Attaching are the screen shots of the errors I am getting. I am using my workaccount for these connections, not my personal accounts.

Please let me know, is there any thing I am missing or it's a known issue that we need to check with MS directly?

SkypeForBusinessMSFlowError.PNGMS Flow + Skype for Business Online Connector errorSkypeForBusinessCanvasAppError.PNGCanvasApp+ Skype for Business Online Connector error

7 REPLIES 7
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Skype for Business Online Connector Issue

Hi @krishnags ,

Which PowerApps/Microsoft Flow license do you own for your sign in account? Just Office 365 plan include PowerApps?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:4.JPG

The user @Anonymous has faced similar issue with you, please check the response from @Anonymous within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Connecting-To-Data/error-connecting-to-skype/m-p/129016#M3050

Currently, within PowerApps or MS Flow, if you want to use Skype for Business Online connector, you must own Microsoft Flow Plan 1 license at least for your sign in account.

Please consider take a try to purchase Microsoft Flow Plan 1 license for your sign in account, or sign up PowerApps Plan 2 free trial license or Microsoft Flow Plan 2 free trial license using your account, then try the Skype for Business online connector again, check if the issue is solved.

More details about signing up for PowerApps Plan 2 free trial or Microsoft Flow Plan 2 free trial, please check the following article:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
krishnags Helper II
Helper II

@v-xida-msft Thank you for your prompt response on this, but currently I am on Flow Plan 2FlowPlan.PNGPowerApps Plan.PNG

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @krishnags ,

Currently, I could not reproduce your issue on my side.

Please consider take a try to remove all "Skype for Business online" connection you created within your MS Flow/PowerApps environment, then re-create a new conection to the Skype for Business Online connector within your Flow, then check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket for help through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
krishnags Helper II
Helper II

@v-xida-msft Sure, I will give a try removing and adding all the conenctions again. If stil the issue persists, I will log a ticket there. Thank you for your support

krishnags Helper II
Helper II

@v-xida-msft no luck, even after removing all the existing conenctions. So going ahead and creating a 

New support request with Microsoft.
Raynok1 Helper V
Helper V

@krishnags , Have you been able to resolve this issue and on another note, can this connector be using if your skype for business is on premise? I couldn't find solid documentation. Thanks

krishnags Helper II
Helper II

@Raynok1 no, you may need to have online Skype for Business to connect from Power Apps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,667)