cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DDBB

Slider Control

I'm new to PowerApps and going through some of the MS training. I don't see this at all under the "Insert" tab. Did this get moved somewhere or is there a property to change on a toggle control or similar to make it a slider?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@DDBB 

That is bizarre.  The slider should be directly beneath the toggle.  Can you find the slider using the left side menu instead? 

Untitled.png

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@DDBB
You can find the slider within the “Insert” tab in the “Inputs” dropdown.

But if you are asking the question can I change a toggle into a slider the answer is no. You must create a new slider and delete the toggle.

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Okay weird, I only see these under the input slider:

• Button
  • Text Input
  • Pen Input
  • Dropdown
  • Combo Box
  • Date Picker
  • List Box
  • Checkbox
  • Radio
  • Toggle

For whatever reason Slider isn't displaying.

mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@DDBB 

That is bizarre.  The slider should be directly beneath the toggle.  Can you find the slider using the left side menu instead? 

Untitled.png

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Yep, found it there. Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (70,518)