cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshke
Frequent Visitor

Slow response from Sharepoint Connector (Europe)

Hello Power Apps Community,

we are developing small PowerApps with a Sharepoint Connector for our clients. A month ago we first noticed an issue across different tenants that sometimes the query to Sharepoint failed with an error like "Error loading data from the network", we looked into different aspects like throttling limits and optimizing our queries, but nothing helped. We contacted Microsoft Support, but the day after all issues were gone, without a change on our side, so no further need to have them step in.

Since last week we see an increase of response times again on our apps, which are independent of each.

For example we have an app for time tracking which loads the list of customers (about 50 records), which usually loads within one or two seconds, can sometimes run indefinitely or return an error. This particular app is used just by one person maybe five times a day, so I doubt that there is a throttling issue .

Looking at the network requests in Edge it shows https://europe-002.azure-apim.net/invoke take a long time to respond.

I think there is performance problem on Microsofts end. Is anybody else experiencing the same issues?

Regards,

Johannes

13 REPLIES 13
mischa_van_o
Advocate II
Advocate II

so seems that they are working on it

Good! Seems that they are working on the issue now! All the support tickets are helping 🙂

dnx
Frequent Visitor

I'm in the same boat with you. I have several customers who have digitalized their business with Power Apps.
Since 21.04 they have several connectivity issues and can't use their apps properly receiving different connection errors ("BadGateway..", "Unable to retrieve data..", "Network error.." bla bla etc.) in the apps. 
Today apps just freeze while loading the data.

It's very dissapointing as companies are facing stoppages in the manufacturing or other operations that lead to huge money losses.

Microsoft should really work out a plan "B" to fix those connectivity cases immediately, as there is no way to use a workaround on clients side.

melamri
Super User
Super User

I had the same problem today. This comes right on the day of the demo for a potential customer who wants to start adopting PowerApps 😅

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,149)