Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramole
Super User
Super User

Sms add link

Hi 

I have sms button when click to open default app message is working fine all i need to a link depends on shipping company shipped example say FedEx normally i have button somewhare on my app and when i click it takes direct the item i click with trackingNumber Launch("https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers="& BrowseGallery1.Selected.TrackingNumber) so how can i add a similar function show link so can click.

Thanks 

here is my code 

Launch("SMS:"& BrowseGallery1.Selected.Company_x003a_Business_x0020_Pho.Value & "&body=Dear valued customer " & "Your Tracking number " &BrowseGallery1.Selected.TrackingNumber & " Ship via "& BrowseGallery1.Selected.'Shipping Method'.Value& "

Thank you for your order and we hope we’ll be seeing you again!")

Thank you
If this post helps, then Click on the Thumbs Up below. and Accept it as the solution . to help others find helpful.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ramole
Super User
Super User

Solved by using 

"<a href=""https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers="&ThisItem.TrackingNumber&""">"&ThisItem.TrackingNumber&"</a>.</p>"
Thank you
If this post helps, then Click on the Thumbs Up below. and Accept it as the solution . to help others find helpful.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

HI @Ramole ,

I can tell you the HTML you would need in an email body if that is what you mean.

"<a href='"https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers="& BrowseGallery1.Selected.TrackingNumber & "'>Click this link</a>" 

but who are you expecting to clink on this as PowerApps cannot be anonymously share externally.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @WarrenBelz 

Its just sms icon i click on powerApps and it grabs a data called TrackingNumber and Shipping Method.Value and it copies to default sms phone app just want add a link currant shipping company which is shipping method website like fedex.com vs versa 

Thanks 

IMG_2005.jpgMessages.png

Thank you

@Ramole ,

I actually have no idea about SMS link formats - this is the only article I could find. If the HTML code I sent does not work, you would have to put the entire link in the message.

However you have a bigger issue - you cannot anonymously share a Power App, so even if the link works, the customer will receive an Access Denied message.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Ramole
Super User
Super User

Solved by using 

"<a href=""https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers="&ThisItem.TrackingNumber&""">"&ThisItem.TrackingNumber&"</a>.</p>"
Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,671)