cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ck_convverge

Solution Health Hub

Hi,

Does anyone what the Solution Health Hub app is? It appeared in our app list, but not sure how it got there.

Capture.PNG

Thanks

23 REPLIES 23

@Grchrist  - we are investigating. To help us with the investigation, can you let us know if the users that are seeing solution health hub see all other app modules, or do they see only a subset (which includes solution health hub). Sorry for the inconvinience, know that we want to work with you all to resolve this.

Hi Carlos

All good, I've submitted Premier Support tickets and am chating with Jessie Chen to resolve 🙂

I'll submit details here to explain fix (if there is one).

Cheers

Justin

@carlos_o_ortiz They are seeing their normal subset with the solution health hub included from all instances that have it, despite the security roles being reduced down to just administrators to view it.

Yes, this is exactly what is occuring. Also, not sure if related but last night (Sydney time) all of our Dynamics instances now nolonger allow access to classic UI and the Power Platform "settings" are incomplete which makes it impossible to access /apps in our envirnments. Additionally, it looks like "default" redirect url has been hard coded to home.dynamics.com and i cant find where to change it now 😞

Hi Carlos,

Any resolution for this issue from June, we have the same issue and all the users seeing this in the organization level.

Is it something which can be achieved by opening a Support Ticket with MS?

Your quick response will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dhawal

Carlos and I are following up with the teams who own this area. One of us will follow back up as soon as we hear mor

Thanks,

Mike

So.....nobody has found an answer yet??

Anonymous
Not applicable

@carlos_o_ortiz @MikeHuguet Still nothing?!? How do we get rid of this thing? I've got users who think it's a Corona Virus Updates app. We need this thing hidden ASAP.

Are you referring to the list of apps in make.powerapps.com or the Dynamics portal? A number of changes were made since the last update from us here and I'm trying to pinpoint the appropriate team to discuss this with. Can you describe the scenario and/or provide screen captures?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MikeHuguet

Here's the scenario for every single user in the tenant

go powerapp.com > click "sign-in" > select blade "apps" 

This app appears in every single environment trial/test/dev/prod for every-single user

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,269)