cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Health Hub

Hi,

Does anyone what the Solution Health Hub app is? It appeared in our app list, but not sure how it got there.

Capture.PNG

Thanks

23 REPLIES 23

PowerApps > "Apps"

Every user, every environment has this...

PowerApp.png

According to the PM that I've been talking with today, the way that the current model works is that if a user has access to see apps, they will see all model driven apps in that list. I am still asking around to understand if we have any concrete plans to add a more granular behavior as we have with canvas apps. I'm assuming it is coming in the future, but am not aware of a timeline. We would love your feedback as a suggestion in the ideas forum: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Thanks,

Mike

Hi @MikeHuguet ,

we have investigated a bit and the issue is the following. This is the situation:

- we have one default environment, where we are technically not able to assign AD-Security-Groups

- we have multiple Dynamics environments with security groups assigned, so only certain people have access

This is the issue:

- we assign a 'Power Automate' or 'Dynamics365' license to a user and add her to the AD-Security-Group of one of the Dynamics-environments

- this user now go to office.com and choose 'Dynamics' or opens the Dynamics-App on the iPhone: there are multiple Apps displayed, which confuses the user: CRM-App from the Dynamics-environment, SolutionHealth Hub from the default environment, Projects-App from the default environment

Why is that?

- Because the default environment has no security group everybody who receives a Power Automate or Dynamics license in a tenant will get access to this environment

- By default these users receive the 'Common Data Service User'-role

- This role triggers the display of the 'Solution Health Hub' and all other Apps that are in this environment (even if you activate the 'Show only for certain roles' option)

- if you remove the 'Common Data Service User'-role from a user, then the Apps from the default-tenant are not displayed anymore

Possible Solution

- 'Show only for certain roles' should also work for users with 'Common Data Service User'-role, so this role should not 'override' the settings that we make there

Hope this helps, if you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Johannes

Where you able to hide these apps from everyone?

Currently in my organisation everyone is seeing three apps created by "provision user" and "system".

pwilliamson_0-1605188002150.png

I have tried to removing all security roles except the "System Administrator" role. When I save and view it has re-added the "System Customizer" role. What makes no sense is, people who do not have the system admin or system customizer roles can still see this app in their list of apps.

pwilliamson_1-1605188266837.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,371)