cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some data does not appears in smartphone app but it does in my laptop

Hi Guys,

 

I created an app and it works perfectley on my laptop, but some data is not shown in my SmartPhone. I really dont understand why not. I published my app on my laptop and my Smartphone many times. So as you can see in my browser I can see the incident number and date but in my Smartphone it is blank/empty. Thank you in advance!

 

p1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get this information SQL.

 

It looks like that variable is not the solution and also office365userprofile not. This works correctly on my laptop but not in smartphone. So I changed the formula to user().email which is now works finally and sometime not. But I think there is something else why I get sometimes the incidentnumber before the last one. For now I can tell you guys that user().email works.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
LuisTalavera
Helper I
Helper I

It is rare what you mention, you can try replacing CurrentUser.Mail with User(). Email, since probably the sentence you are using on some devices probably does not recognize it and is not comparing the filter.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @LuisTalavera ,

 

I tried user().mail and also office365userprofile both I got an error that this filter does not work in a big dataset. So I have to make a variable. And my dataset is not big at all, currently I have only 9 rows.

Filsdegandalf
Helper I
Helper I

What will be the size of ML_Incident_Log ? If it wil never exceed the 2000 items, can you try the same thing but with a local collection?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay when I use office365userprofile or user().email then I can see the incident number, but I get the incidentnumber before the last one. Now I am getting this issue also in my browser and also in my smartphone.

 

HI @Anonymous 

 

a query, where are you getting the information, SharePoint, SQL, etc. You tell me

Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

I get this information SQL.

 

It looks like that variable is not the solution and also office365userprofile not. This works correctly on my laptop but not in smartphone. So I changed the formula to user().email which is now works finally and sometime not. But I think there is something else why I get sometimes the incidentnumber before the last one. For now I can tell you guys that user().email works.

View solution in original post

Hello @Anonymous 
In some moments I have had this type of inconvenience, I suggest you work through stored procedures, in the action you can send the parameters and then show the information where you want, it is much better, since in future when you later work more information support the server will be making the query and not the phone.

 

Regards,

 

Sincerely,

Luis Talavera

 

If this publication is useful, consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (3,147)