cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
portalweb
Frequent Visitor

Some fields missing in a data table

Hey,

I need to build a data table onto which i need to add about 10 fields from the CDS entity Users.

When i bring in the table onto the screen and click Edit/add fields i can only see limited fields present.

portalweb_0-1596432493736.png

When i search for the fields under User in my Dynamics 365 organization in Advanced find i see many more fields being present as shown in the below image.

I want to display fields like Agent employee number, agent partner org name etc in my Powerapps Datatable. 

How can i achieve this?

portalweb_1-1596432616809.png

Please help!

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @portalweb ,

Does the Address 2 related fields could not be shown up in your Data Table Field List?

Regarding the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. the screenshot as below:

1.JPG

Please make sure that the Security Role your account assigned with has sufficient permission to access Users Entity in your current Environment.

Also please consider remove the Users connection from your canvas app, and then re-create a new connection to the Users Entity from your canvas app, then check if the issue is fixed.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Hi @portalweb 

What other fields do you see when you scroll down that list in Power Apps?

image.png

Is Address 2 not listed?

Cheers,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Hey,

thanks for you reply!

I see other fields like license, city etc.

But i need fields like Agent primary region etc.

No Address 2 isn't listed.

Thanks you

I'm wondering if there's either a limit to how many it can display or if the data is housed within another entity that is just linked to Users?

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Hi @portalweb ,

Does the Address 2 related fields could not be shown up in your Data Table Field List?

Regarding the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. the screenshot as below:

1.JPG

Please make sure that the Security Role your account assigned with has sufficient permission to access Users Entity in your current Environment.

Also please consider remove the Users connection from your canvas app, and then re-create a new connection to the Users Entity from your canvas app, then check if the issue is fixed.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (2,368)