cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Some of my apps prompting for connection permission on every launch

I have several apps out there and in use. Those I developed a few months back work fine - that is, user launches app for the first time and gets the prompt as expected, and every other time they launch it they don't get that same prompt.

Apps I've creatde in the last couple of months all continue prompting the user every time they launch the app.

I have checked the connection and there is only one, and it's common to the older, working apps as well as the newer ones.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Some of my apps prompting for connection permission on every launch

Hi @davidstone,

Please ask the App users to check if they have recently have their Password updated.

Mostly the connection would keep the credentials, if user has updated password, then please also update the Credentials stored under the connection.

Manage your connections in PowerApps

Update the Auth information should work.

If issue insists, then please consider create a support ticket for further assistance (this, at the bottom of it ).

Make sure the related Session ID is included when you submitting the Support Ticket.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,703)