cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Majlo
Frequent Visitor

Some users get server response: null

Some of the users of my app get the the error "server response: null"

The datasource is sharepoint site and all the user have the access to it via being a member of a group with access.

The app works for most of the users but so far 2% reached me as they don't see any data in it.

I tried to let them refresh the app, restart laptop, log out and log in the microsoft account and add the person directly as a member of sharepoint site but nothing helped

3 REPLIES 3
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Majlo ,

When navigating to the SharePoint list directly, are affected users able to see the list? Despite what you mentioned, it still sounds like an access permission issue.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.
Majlo
Frequent Visitor

Hi @BCBuizer ,

thanks for the reply, things got bit complicated, which could narrow down the issue. Users who couldn't acces the lists can't do so only from certain physical location (office). When they run app from home it runs without issues

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Majlo

Do you know if your SharePoint is hosted in the cloud or on-prem? Assuming it's the latter, perhaps there are some firewalls in place blocking this traffic when working from the office LAN.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,805)