Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chameleon
Frequent Visitor

Something is Broken with connectors?

Hey everyone,

Hopefully this is an easy fix.

I have an app I built, everything was working fine. I was happily testing the app on my phone going back and forth making changes, publishing and testing.

Then it got weird, I published an update, went into the app but the app opened without anything, no favourites or list of apps. I then cleared cache, and apps popped up. Then I went to open my app and it said that my trial had ended and to go online to upgrade to a premium account to use a feature in the app, I assume it was because of the premium address look-up component which was enabled by senior admin so I dont know why I got this message (Plus I had been using it for a long while). Anyway, I removed it and re-published without it. I still got the error (I'm an IT admin and I have been enabled to create apps and have other apps that work fine). So I uninstalled and re-installed and the list of apps came back as per normal. But it's still the same. If I tap the information icon next to the app it shows that the connectors aren't connecting, just continuously trying to load/connect (365 Users and Sharepoint). The other apps I have are connected fine.

This happened yesterday and I thought I'd give it to the next morning but it's still broken.

Any help is greatly appreciated

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,253)