cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antal_Bogdan
Helper I
Helper I

Something like Inner join

Hello! I want to do something like inner join in my program. I have a SP list where i enter trainigs for people(ss1) and in the first Gallery i have the trainigs that a person just done like ss2/3. My problem is that i have a database where i have all the trainigs and the job title that have this trainig(its multiple choice)ss4. As you can see in ss2 i have trainigs with no name because i have the same trainigs for two jobs names. I want something like ss5 to be the IDTipFormare from SP list FormariPersonal the same as SP list TipFormare(the id from this table is the same) and to verify from Choice if the name of job is the same to not display all. Can you please help me?

Antal_Bogdan_5-1660029891597.png

ss1

Antal_Bogdan_6-1660029903624.png

ss2

Antal_Bogdan_7-1660029918935.png

ss3

Antal_Bogdan_8-1660029929696.png

ss4

Antal_Bogdan_9-1660029940527.png

ss5

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Antal_Bogdan ,

Can you explain this sentence?

"As you can see in ss2 i have trainigs with no name because i have the same trainigs for two jobs names."

What I see is you have a mapping between people (MichelinID) and trainings (IDTipFormare). Your gallery filters this for the selected MichelinID, so you should only have a list of trainings in there that are relevant for that person (ss2). Per item, a LookUp is performed that gives the name (DenumireFormare) per item, based on the IDTipFormare (ss3).

Unfortunately I don't see anything that may cause any items to be blank.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Antal_Bogdan ,

Can you please add ss5?

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.
Antal_Bogdan
Helper I
Helper I

@BCBuizer its photo and under the photo is ss name sorry 

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Antal_Bogdan ,

Can you explain this sentence?

"As you can see in ss2 i have trainigs with no name because i have the same trainigs for two jobs names."

What I see is you have a mapping between people (MichelinID) and trainings (IDTipFormare). Your gallery filters this for the selected MichelinID, so you should only have a list of trainings in there that are relevant for that person (ss2). Per item, a LookUp is performed that gives the name (DenumireFormare) per item, based on the IDTipFormare (ss3).

Unfortunately I don't see anything that may cause any items to be blank.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,590)