cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaleman
Regular Visitor

Sorry, there's been a disconnect - yet again... - need for a status site to check Power Apps server status

Hello, I have been getting this error in different browsers right after trying to save some changes in one of our PowerApps.
I checked the Forum but not a real reason for it to happen, we have tried in different browsers, signed out, and signed back in, the problem persists.

Image 1:

jaleman_0-1615837597082.png

Image 2:

jaleman_1-1615837608823.png

Also, there would be nice to have a site to submit the Session ID and get more details, or just get information about the status of PowerApps at all (i.e. maintenance, up, down, etc.)

Please let me know if you have information other than what is found on this forum.

-J.

9 REPLIES 9
pjordan
Regular Visitor

You are not alone. I'm getting the same message. Again!! This is a recurring issue......

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@jaleman 

It's universal...Please check through the latest posts on this forum.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!
luuceo
Regular Visitor

I'm getting the same message... 😕

chudson002
Helper IV
Helper IV

Just received the same about 10 minutes ago here in the Midwest.

DISCONNECT.png

Thank you, I just noticed new posts on this matter. I wish that Microsoft could implement something like this:

https://status.azure.com/en-us/status

But where PowerApps is explicitly included. Still it was useful:

Warning Authentication errors across multiple Microsoft services - Investigating

SUMMARY OF IMPACT: Starting at approximately 19:15 UTC on 15 Mar 2021, a subset of customers may experience issues authenticating into Microsoft services, including Microsoft Teams, Office and/or Dynamics, Xbox Live, and the Azure Portal.

CURRENT STATUS: Engineering teams have been engaged and are currently investigating. The next update will be provided in 60 minutes or as events warrant.

This message was last updated at 19:58 UTC on 15 March 2021

jaleman
Regular Visitor

SeanpDraper

First time for me seeing this issue.  Have to say I don't like it!  Any status update?

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@SeanpDraper 

It happens!!

No different than a server that goes down or a power outage or internet outage.  Never welcome, but usually gets resolved.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

Still the same, will have to wait I guess...

In the meantime, check this:

https://status.azure.com/en-us/status

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,659)