cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kka

Sorry, there's been a disconnect

Getting this error with a new environment. Any idea what's happening?
We can't get that information right now. Either try again or check our support page to see if there are any known issues.
Session ID: c08d4bb0-a9f1-11eb-8294-df9f99bd3a6c
18 REPLIES 18
TedBabcock
Advocate II
Advocate II

I'm getting the same error message this morning. First time ever I've seen it. Searching the archives doesn't produce any solution -- it seems that everyone just waited and it eventually came back. The last time was March 15.

UPDATE: shortly after my original post, I could see the list of my apps. However, after trying to open one, I got the error message, "Sorry, we didn't find that app." I don't know if it's a sign of progress that I could see my apps. I'll keep trying.

bjmills
Frequent Visitor

I'm also getting this error across devices in Connecticut, USA.

britpotato
Frequent Visitor

We're getting this error too. Other MS apps are fine.

TedBabcock
Advocate II
Advocate II

Power Automate is also failing for me. (Southern Wisconsin, USA.) I could see the list of flows, and I could even open one up for editing, but data connections failed. I also could not create a new flow.

GregoryBArros

We found the same error in Brazil
"The application did not start correctly. Try to update your browser."

martinav
Super User
Super User

Texas here.  Same issue.  

WalterW
Advocate II
Advocate II

Central Florida, USA here. Power Apps is the only system down for us but a few apps are working, the majority are not. Down detector is showing over 600 cases reported of Office 365 Outages. Microsoft still hasn't announced a mass outage in the Admin Center.

rodg57

Getting the same error.......

JevonK

Same error in Daytron, Ohio

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,560)