cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marktait
Frequent Visitor

Sorry, we didn't find that app - error message

Hi - I created my first power apps app last week, and in Share, I added a number of users with "Can Use" access.

One can access it fine using the web link I sent them, another cannot.

The message they are gettng is:

"Sorry, we didn't find that app."

I have removed, and readded her to the "share" screen - but still the same (she is getting the automated welcome messages from powerapps with the links).

Can anyone suggest what may be wrong, or how I can fix this please?

Thanks for any help,

Mark

3 REPLIES 3
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @marktait,

What is the data source in this app? Please first check if the user has the proper permission on the data source. For example, if it's a SharePoint list, let the user to access the list directly in web and see if he could read and edit the items.

Then let the user change other browsers/devices to have a test. Make sure that he has a PowerApps license too.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi - thank you for the response.

The data source is a sharepoint list.

The user doesn't have access to the list - but I've cleared her browser cache, and for some reason, she is now able to access the power apps app.

I'm not certain why that is connected - but it's a suggestion for anyone else who may get this error.

Thanks, Mark

Ry2jericho
Frequent Visitor

this also just suddenly started happening today for my users, no change to apps or data sources or permissions

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,858)