cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marktait
Frequent Visitor

Sorry, we didn't find that app - error message

Hi - I created my first power apps app last week, and in Share, I added a number of users with "Can Use" access.

One can access it fine using the web link I sent them, another cannot.

The message they are gettng is:

"Sorry, we didn't find that app."

I have removed, and readded her to the "share" screen - but still the same (she is getting the automated welcome messages from powerapps with the links).

Can anyone suggest what may be wrong, or how I can fix this please?

Thanks for any help,

Mark

3 REPLIES 3
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @marktait,

What is the data source in this app? Please first check if the user has the proper permission on the data source. For example, if it's a SharePoint list, let the user to access the list directly in web and see if he could read and edit the items.

Then let the user change other browsers/devices to have a test. Make sure that he has a PowerApps license too.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi - thank you for the response.

The data source is a sharepoint list.

The user doesn't have access to the list - but I've cleared her browser cache, and for some reason, she is now able to access the power apps app.

I'm not certain why that is connected - but it's a suggestion for anyone else who may get this error.

Thanks, Mark

Ry2jericho
Advocate I
Advocate I

this also just suddenly started happening today for my users, no change to apps or data sources or permissions

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (3,278)