cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoaoN
Helper IV
Helper IV

Space between lines HTML code in PowerApps

Hello guys. I am developing a HTML code to create a PDF file. I already have all necessary to do it with Flow.

My question is: How do I reduce the space between lines HTML code? The "<body>" is in Flow working with concat function

Here is the HTML control and the HTML code that I want to reduce the space.

JoaoN_0-1615361665381.png

JoaoN_1-1615361834626.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @JoaoN 

Try adding <br> at the end of each line?

Kind regards,

RT

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RusselThomas
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @JoaoN ,

What happens if you put all lines in one paragraph, instead of having a paragraph per line?

ie: have an opening <p> tag at the beginning, and a closing </p> tag at the end - none in between.

"<p>Contratante: .....
..... </p>"

Make sense?

Kind regards,

RT 

Hi @RusselThomas 
When I do what you suggest, all "labels" are in the same line.
Now I did a test on mobile, and I do not know why but the flow do not trigger an action, just work when using PC.

Hi @JoaoN 

Try adding <br> at the end of each line?

Kind regards,

RT

View solution in original post

@RusselThomasThank you so much!
I am new at this point and I imagine how easy it would be to who is an expert on this ahaha
Thank you again

Hi @JoaoN ,

Glad to hear it worked 🙂

Don't feel bad, learning Power FX is one thing, but HTML is equally it's own little world of code - I sometimes find it's easier to get my HTML structure done using a free online HTML editor outside of PowerApps, then once it looks the way I want it, copy/paste the HTML code back into PowerApps and add my variables and expressions to it.  Especially with Power Automate and HTML emails, I do this a LOT.

Kind regards,

RT

@RusselThomasNice tip! I will start doing this! Thanks again!
Now I am having another trouble. On browser the Flow triggers like I want, but from mobile app does not. I post this issue, but no solution yet.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,639)