cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoaoN
Helper IV
Helper IV

Space between lines HTML code in PowerApps

Hello guys. I am developing a HTML code to create a PDF file. I already have all necessary to do it with Flow.

My question is: How do I reduce the space between lines HTML code? The "<body>" is in Flow working with concat function

Here is the HTML control and the HTML code that I want to reduce the space.

JoaoN_0-1615361665381.png

JoaoN_1-1615361834626.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @JoaoN 

Try adding <br> at the end of each line?

Kind regards,

RT

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RusselThomas
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @JoaoN ,

What happens if you put all lines in one paragraph, instead of having a paragraph per line?

ie: have an opening <p> tag at the beginning, and a closing </p> tag at the end - none in between.

"<p>Contratante: .....
..... </p>"

Make sense?

Kind regards,

RT 

Hi @RusselThomas 
When I do what you suggest, all "labels" are in the same line.
Now I did a test on mobile, and I do not know why but the flow do not trigger an action, just work when using PC.

Hi @JoaoN 

Try adding <br> at the end of each line?

Kind regards,

RT

@RusselThomasThank you so much!
I am new at this point and I imagine how easy it would be to who is an expert on this ahaha
Thank you again

Hi @JoaoN ,

Glad to hear it worked 🙂

Don't feel bad, learning Power FX is one thing, but HTML is equally it's own little world of code - I sometimes find it's easier to get my HTML structure done using a free online HTML editor outside of PowerApps, then once it looks the way I want it, copy/paste the HTML code back into PowerApps and add my variables and expressions to it.  Especially with Power Automate and HTML emails, I do this a LOT.

Kind regards,

RT

@RusselThomasNice tip! I will start doing this! Thanks again!
Now I am having another trouble. On browser the Flow triggers like I want, but from mobile app does not. I post this issue, but no solution yet.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,812)