cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshieboy
Helper V
Helper V

Spell check enabled but not working

Hello, I enabled spell check on my PowerApps multiline text fields but that does not seem to be working.  I tested by typing in words incorrectly in the field and there is no change or highlight of it being spelt correctly.  I am not sure if using the field from a SharePoint source is causing the issue as many records that are submitted have incorrect spelling by users and this does not look professional.  Not sure how to resolve this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @joshieboy :

This function is based on your browser.Please make sure that the spell check function is enabled in your browser.(The browser I used for testing is Chrome)

vbofengmsft_0-1630043332451.png

vbofengmsft_1-1630043352046.png

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @joshieboy :

This function is based on your browser.Please make sure that the spell check function is enabled in your browser.(The browser I used for testing is Chrome)

vbofengmsft_0-1630043332451.png

vbofengmsft_1-1630043352046.png

Best Regards,

Bof

joshieboy
Helper V
Helper V

Hello @v-bofeng-msft - thank you for the feedback.  I made the change and it works.  So would I have to tell all users to manually enable spell check from their respective browsers?  Is there something that can automate this process?  Thanks.

Hi @joshieboy :

Yes,I'm afraid you to tell all users to manually enable spell check from their respective browsers. The spell check function of Power Apps calls the browser’s own spell check function, so it is necessary to open the browser’s spell check function.

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,135)