I have a string passed from flow.
I can define the string passed from flow to powerapp to whatever format I want but the current format it below:
- different addresses are separated by |
- different part of an address is separated by /
- There can be 20 of addresses (so 20 rows in the collection as the final result) but the format is the same.
Expected end result:
- different addresses is showing on different rows
- every row has 5 text block showing different parts of the address
Thanks for the help 🙂
Go to Solution.
TextValue - is the value returned from PowerApps
dataLoad - is the name of the collection
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly
View solution in original post
Awesome! It worked. Thanks a lot !
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand