cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v-surlak
Microsoft
Microsoft

Sql Server connector is not working properly

There is an issue i found today in power automate for sql server connector is not working properly. I tried creating a new connection for the first time i am able to see all the option which are available(Azure integrated, Sql Authentication, Windows Authentication). first time i tried using Azure integrated and i am not able to access my Azure sql db. so i went to connectors page and removed the connection which i have created. Later that when i add a new sql connector to create a new connection i see below page. The options are not available to create a new connection of our choice. So tried entering the credentials in the below page i gave server name, db name, username and password. Once i provided all those it considers as connection established(valid details only).

sql connection page.JPG

So i thought i would work and have modified the changes for my flow accordingly and when i run the flow the below issue in the image persists and i don't know what exactly it is looking.

sql connector issue.png

It not only causes the issue for the particular connector and with that all the other connectors i am using in the flow are also not working and they also show the same error message as above image. Because of this issue i have lost my work for two days and the flow is absolutely not working now. The flow where i was trying to add sql connector was working perfectly till today morning after this issue the complete flow is not working and i lost my work. Kindly address these kind of issues ASAP and test them thoroughly before deploying it to the production. 

Note: This issue not caused for only one particular flow the same issue caused for multiple flow in power automate. if you need an assistance regarding the issue you can mail me i can even share the flow where i am working.

Thanks

Surya L

3 REPLIES 3
Yeiner
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @v-surlak are you using data gateway? 

No i am not trying to connect to on premises db. I am trying to connect to Azure sql db. so i am not using any data gateway(s)

Hello @v-surlak could you please open a ticket and add this forum as reference

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (22,363)