cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

StaffHub Connector

As of yesturday the Staffhub connector is no longer working as it should for me.

My app collects shifts within a certain time range into a collection, then displays the shifts in a gallery (This part still works)

However I have a label in the gallery items that uses the memberid to retrieve the full name using the below:

MicrosoftStaffHub.GetMember("TEAM_a7506035-3516-42b9-aa38-123456789",ThisItem.memberId).member.fullName

This has worked for 6 plus months but this label is now erroring with the below:

2018-11-09 08_20_14-App - PowerApps.png

I have created a blank app and tried recreating this function but I still get the same error.

Any ideas? Is this possibly a service health issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Resolver II
Resolver II

Re: StaffHub Connector

This appears to have resolved itself after the weekend. Assuming this was a service issue with the connector.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Resolver II
Resolver II

Re: StaffHub Connector

This appears to have resolved itself after the weekend. Assuming this was a service issue with the connector.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,307)