cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

StaffHub Connector

As of yesturday the Staffhub connector is no longer working as it should for me.

My app collects shifts within a certain time range into a collection, then displays the shifts in a gallery (This part still works)

However I have a label in the gallery items that uses the memberid to retrieve the full name using the below:

MicrosoftStaffHub.GetMember("TEAM_a7506035-3516-42b9-aa38-123456789",ThisItem.memberId).member.fullName

This has worked for 6 plus months but this label is now erroring with the below:

2018-11-09 08_20_14-App - PowerApps.png

I have created a blank app and tried recreating this function but I still get the same error.

Any ideas? Is this possibly a service health issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Re: StaffHub Connector

This appears to have resolved itself after the weekend. Assuming this was a service issue with the connector.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Re: StaffHub Connector

This appears to have resolved itself after the weekend. Assuming this was a service issue with the connector.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,638)