cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JHAKANS
Frequent Visitor

Start timer at specific time

I have a timer that i want to start on a specific time. 6pm for instance and repeat this everyday and keep track even if the app is open or not.

I´ve made a clock to get the realtime into powerapps but i cant figure out how to make the connection to start the timer. 

Anyone have any ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

I am not exactly sure. But, controls won't activate unless app is running. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was I helpful? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. It will help other users to find it faster.

follow me on Twitter @zmansuri123,
connect with me on LinkedIn from Here

sorry for the misunderstanding. What I meant was that the app its self should update to real time when opened and can therefore update the timer.

Solved: Start the Timer on specific date/ time & customizi... - Power Platform Community (microsoft....

Check this out. maybe it will help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was I helpful? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. It will help other users to find it faster.

follow me on Twitter @zmansuri123,
connect with me on LinkedIn from Here

JHAKANS
Frequent Visitor

you see I read that but did not make me wiser. 

Ive tried different things but i do not know if im even on the right track. 

Last thing ive tried without success 

OnVisible: Set(currentime;Now())

On timer autostart: If( currentime >= TimeValue( " 06:15:00" ); true; false)  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,389)