cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JHAKANS
Frequent Visitor

Start timer at specific time

I have a timer that i want to start on a specific time. 6pm for instance and repeat this everyday and keep track even if the app is open or not.

I´ve made a clock to get the realtime into powerapps but i cant figure out how to make the connection to start the timer. 

Anyone have any ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

I am not exactly sure. But, controls won't activate unless app is running. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was I helpful? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. It will help other users to find it faster.

follow me on Twitter @zmansuri123,
connect with me on LinkedIn from Here

sorry for the misunderstanding. What I meant was that the app its self should update to real time when opened and can therefore update the timer.

Solved: Start the Timer on specific date/ time & customizi... - Power Platform Community (microsoft....

Check this out. maybe it will help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was I helpful? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. It will help other users to find it faster.

follow me on Twitter @zmansuri123,
connect with me on LinkedIn from Here

JHAKANS
Frequent Visitor

you see I read that but did not make me wiser. 

Ive tried different things but i do not know if im even on the right track. 

Last thing ive tried without success 

OnVisible: Set(currentime;Now())

On timer autostart: If( currentime >= TimeValue( " 06:15:00" ); true; false)  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,793)