cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Startup Logo / Icon and colour

The Settings allow you to have an Icon to show the customers The company logo.. but this is limited to an Icon! When you run the application, the icon will be stretched, and look horrible on the screen, and we are limited to the a standard set of colour to have as the background when you start which is not the company standard and makes it more horrible combination.  

Is there a way to set an image (with correct dimensions, not scaled down to Icon then stretched back to image) so that when the application starts, the customers are presented with something modern Vs something written back in the 1990! (Customer own words 😞 ). 

Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Re: Startup Logo / Icon and colour

Hi,

You can set the Image Position Properties - as fit For you.

and give the Hardcoded width and Height value so size will be fixed.

Please find the below image for reference.

VijayTailor_1-1600840321429.png

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi Vijay, I am referring to the start-up screen, the setting is as below 😞 Only icons allowed to show during the start up, and only pre-set colours, instead of the company standard

3ation_0-1600841628060.png

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

One of our Supper Users have a solution for that, check this link:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Community-App-Samples/Branding-Template-App-V2/td-p/363582

@iAm_ManCat 

@3ation 

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi,

Yes in the above-mentioned screen their only limited selection available but you can browse your company logo Image with 245px X 245px. it is possible. Please check the below screenshot for reference.

VijayTailor_0-1600844335521.png

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks Vikay, Yes we did that, still 245x245 is way to small and when it scales, it it not ideal. Thanks for the advice. 

Fadi

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

* Vijay...  

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks, We tried this, but  the import failed to be accepted by PowerApps. 😞 Was very promising, Maybe the new version of PowerApps have different file format / error checking...etc.

Thanks for this. 

Fadi

Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi,

I am not sure about the file format but you can convert to .jpg/.png and try to upload.

Hope that will help you to resolve your issue.

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,328)