Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zmorek
Power Participant
Power Participant

Status 404 errors/users can't access apps

zmorek_0-1627682357034.png

In the development canvas I'm getting 404 errors, tried refreshing the data source, tried fully logging out/in... Users can view some portions of apps, but not anything connected to a SharePoint data source. Anyone finding the same thing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@zmorek 

Yep...happening here too.  It's an outage!!  Hold your breath and cross your fingers that it is quick.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@zmorek 

Yep...happening here too.  It's an outage!!  Hold your breath and cross your fingers that it is quick.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

@RandyHayes 

I have removed everything and now i realzed  It's an outage but now i have two jobs restore and add new connection, as i have removed every connections 😠

Thank you
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others and consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@Ramole 

I feel your pain!  

Here's what I'd recommend in the future when things go wonky

First, save your app (this creates a version to restore in case you start pulling things apart).

Then check the forum.  The issue is usually identified there prior to any place else.

Then check the Azure status page - probably will show everything working properly (like it does now).

Then check the the PowerApps status page - which will normally just show everything is working.

Then come back to the forum and realize checking the other pages is a waste of time.

Sorry you jumped through the hoops that you did.

@RandyHayes 

Thanks for your advice luckly i have saved an hour ago which i didnt knew that till you mentioned restore,
I have restored now that saved me a time 😎

Thank you
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others and consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."
amolmorankar

We are also having an issue connecting power platform. Hope MSFT resolves this issues ASAP. We are stuck...

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,248)