cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pmillar
Level: Powered On

Strange Behavior in Radio Button Formatting

Hey, I have a slight issue which seems to happen on any app I make. I have been adapting one of the template apps (site inspection) for my needs.

The radio button was functioning normally to begin with.  At some point it has changed and now formats very strangely, doubling up on the radio buttons. 

I havent actually changed anything other than some colour formatting in this app yet, I was about to start changing some formulas when I noticed this error occuring.

I have checked all available settings and deleted/created new buttons but the same happens, either immediately or upon opening the app next time - you can see these in the image.

Any ideas whats going on? Help much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Strange Behavior in Radio Button Formatting

@pmillaryour items look fine.  This almost looks like the overlay of another radio control that has no item value.

I notice this is Radio1_4.  Is it possible that the original got duplicated in a copy/paste operation or another one added somehow that is on top?

The more I look at the picture the more I think this is the case, because, first, the colors are different - and you can't do that with a radio control.  Second, they don't exactly left align - and one control would be.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,650)