cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolver I
Resolver I

Strange Behaviour with Nested Galleries

I have a screen that shows records in a sub gallery. The outer gallery item source is collected using multiple clear collects e.g. ClearCollect(colCollection, col1, col2, col3). For some reason when i scroll down the screen to a certain point and select the gallery, the screen scrolls back up to a random point. I have attached a GIF showing this behaviour when the user clicks anywhere on one of the lower sub-galleries. This erratic behaviour also happens when i click the drop down in the lowest sub-gallery.

Please advise if anyone has experienced this before.

Thanks

cropBOIII.gif

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ajennings1 ,

Please share more details about the nested gallery settings. Like the formula in Item property and what is the data source. 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-monli-msft,

It's a little complicated, but how the nested gallery works is as follows:

- We have a Collection made by combining multiple collections, which are collected from the SQL database

- The outer gallery populates each of the grey bars (title bars)

- The inner gallery shows SQL table filtered on the name of the grey bar title

- We have no code in the 'OnSelect' property for any of the galleries in the Sub-gallery

It seems Power Apps is re-compiling the code or changing the scrolling of the screen everytime I click the checkbox.

No idea why this is happening. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Check out the Power Apps Community Call for January 2021

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,460)