cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wrightcomply
Frequent Visitor

Submit Button on each Form instead of Screen Control?

I have a gallery of five separate forms for each gallery item. When I try to place a submit button on each form it will only place on the ContectScreen and shows on each form.  I want to place a submit button on each form so I can submit the edits or new data for each form.  Placing the Submit button on the Screen control doesn't allow me to submit data for each form; only the first form in the gallery.  Each form IS tied by a Ref ID on the other four forms that reference the first form.

4 REPLIES 4
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @wrightcomply ,

Can you share some screenshots to further clarify?

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

Here you go.  I put it in a pdf because I needed to redact PI.

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @wrightcomply 

What you may want to use is a switch operator linked to the selection in the navigation gallery for the OnSelect property of your Submit button. It would look something like the below:

Switch(galContent.Selected.Title, 
   "PIA Information", SubmitForm(formPIAIntro),
   "Questionnaire", SubmitForm(formquest),
   etc. etc.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @wrightcomply ,

Did you have any joy finding the solution for your issue? If so, please mark the solution for other users to benefit.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,730)