cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leyburn19
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Submit Form stopped working

This is driving me insane.  I did about 30 test runs on a simple Submit Form code and it has no suddenly stopped working.  has anyone else had teh problem.  I have experience a lot of issues with apps recntly that were very stable.  Things seem to have gone off the rails

this worked and now doesn't

If(IsBlank(DataCardValue5) And varopt<>3,Set(vis2,true),SubmitForm(Form1);

ResetForm(Form1);
Navigate(Screen2,ScreenTransition.Fade))

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ok,   the issue is resolved.  I used a Lookup() to populate the form based on an ID.  or some reason some records would not update even thought they appeared in teh form.

I reworked my flow so that I had the form being based on Gallery.selected.  The problem has gone

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
leyburn19
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

OK my frustration continues.  I found the problem is with one row in the SharePoint List.  It refuses to update.  All other rows before and after had no issues,  so I am assuming this row has gotten corrupted somehow.  I did a reindex as I assume this is much like compacting,  but the issue prevails.

All the records were originally created by a patch function.  I can delete and move on but it really frustrates me that there is no obvious solution

Ok,   the issue is resolved.  I used a Lookup() to populate the form based on an ID.  or some reason some records would not update even thought they appeared in teh form.

I reworked my flow so that I had the form being based on Gallery.selected.  The problem has gone

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,557)