cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msuser48
Helper I
Helper I

Submit MULTIPLE images from Gallery to SQL Server table in one click

I have the following app page. Code is shown for the "Button" action, which represents a Submit to the SQL Server table:

msuser48_0-1660751938038.png

Here's what I need to do:

1) Attach MULTIPLE image files to the "image(s)" attachment box --> this works

2) Display all these images and their file names in the gallery to the left --> this works

3) Click "Button", which executes the code at the top. The data correctly goes into the SQL server table with the images stored as an image file --> this works.

DOES NOT WORK: ALL images from the Gallery should be inserted into the SQL server table in separate rows. When I click "Button", only ONE of the images are inserted into the SQL server table. Experiment_Id is the SAME for all gallery images in this case. So, all images should go into the SQL server table under different rows, but with the same experiment_id (datacardvalue116).

Ho to achieve this?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,343)