Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Submit botton visible if default value is 100%

Dear all,

I am making a form in powerapps with a few required fields (text fields, dropdowns etc.)

And I want to make the Submit button visible if all fields are filled in, this worked for now with the if(isblank) formula.

But right now I have one Datacardvalue (from SharePoint) which has a default value where I want to calculate 4 cells with a sum like this: "Sum(DataCardValue23+DataCardValue24+DataCardValue25+DataCardValue26)". My datacardvalue gets a total of all 4 fields which should be 100%.

But right now I need to create an IF formula that will be true if my datacardvalue=100% (or just 100), but should be invisible if the value is 101 or 99, etc.

Could anyone help me with this formula?

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Submit botton visible if default value is 100%

Hi @Ramonnooijen ,

On the submit button Visible property

Value(DataCardValue23.Text) + 
Value(DataCardValue24.Text) + 
Value(DataCardValue25.Text) +
Value(DataCardValue26.Text) = 100

If the formula is true (it equals 100) the card will show, otherwise it will not.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more. It also closes the item.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Ramonnooijen ,

In the 'Visible' attribute you can use an 'If' condition tha works like follows : If(condition, what happens if true, what happens if false)

In your case you could do something like :

If((Value(DataCardValue23.Text) + Value(DataCardValue24.Text) + Value(DataCardValue25.Text) + Value(DataCardValue26.Text) = 100) && Value(DataCardValue14.text) > 0 , true, false)

Everything previous the first comma is your condition and will return true if both parts before and after the '&&' are true. In which case it will set the Visible attribute to true (because it is what is specified after the first comma). If you want to check even more values, you just have to add '&& ' and another condition to be verified in the condition part of your formula.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @Ramonnooijen ,

On the submit button Visible property

If the formula is true (it equals 100) the card will show, otherwise it will not.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more. It also closes the item.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @WarrenBelz ,

Thanks alot that worked!

I have just one other question what if I need multiple conditions to let my submit button be visible.

Like:

and 

Value(DataCardValue14.text) > 0

(maybe even more conditions)

How can I link/combine them in one formula?

Many thanks!

Ramon

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Ramonnooijen ,

In the 'Visible' attribute you can use an 'If' condition tha works like follows : If(condition, what happens if true, what happens if false)

In your case you could do something like :

If((Value(DataCardValue23.Text) + Value(DataCardValue24.Text) + Value(DataCardValue25.Text) + Value(DataCardValue26.Text) = 100) && Value(DataCardValue14.text) > 0 , true, false)

Everything previous the first comma is your condition and will return true if both parts before and after the '&&' are true. In which case it will set the Visible attribute to true (because it is what is specified after the first comma). If you want to check even more values, you just have to add '&& ' and another condition to be verified in the condition part of your formula.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @Phydax,

Thanks, the formula works now.

And thanks for the explanation, that makes it clear:)

Many thanks you too for your fast responses!

Ramon

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,003)