Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Submit text and image to SharePoint List

Hello,

Here is what I am achieving:

1. User fills out an expense report form on PowerApp and capture an image of invoice from their cell phone.

2. Once they click the button "Submit for Approval", a new item will be created in SharePoint list. All the fields in PowerApp will be saved in that SharePoint List. This is realized by embedding a Microsoft Flow> Create a new item in SharePoint List to that button.

3. Manager gets approval email and selects "Approve" or "Deny".

4. Request person gets email notification.

Now the question comes to saving the image captured. It seems not possible to submit the image to the SharePoint list along with other text fields. Maybe there is some other ways that can achive my goal that I don't know. Anyone has an idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting. Saving images to SharePoint is not currently supported but if you would like to see this functionality implemented, please create an issue in the PowerApps Ideas board (or vote up if it already exists). 

Thanks,

Melanie

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting. Saving images to SharePoint is not currently supported but if you would like to see this functionality implemented, please create an issue in the PowerApps Ideas board (or vote up if it already exists). 

Thanks,

Melanie

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (69,062)