cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lucas_Ignatius
Helper V
Helper V

Submit to SharePoint Number Column using Patch

I using patch for Save data in PowerApps, but have an error. Which my column "TotalBudget" is Number Column Type

For other column can Save to SharePoint List.

MyCode:

Patch('Budget Master 2', Defaults('Budget Master 2'),{Title:Dropdown2.Selected.Result, Company:Dropdown3.SelectedText, Department:Dropdown1.Selected.Result, BudgetID: TextInput1.Text, TotalBudget:TextInput2.Text});

My Screenshoot for better explain

Lucas_Ignatius_0-1622621144470.png

Thank You

13 REPLIES 13

If you're not using a form then you're patch formula was correct aside from the Value() for  the TotalBudget...

If you want to learn about forms I can suggest you watch Shane Youngs youtube channel.  

here's his video on Forms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT4gGVunU0o

Looking at your screenshot you also appear to have some warnings... Im assuming they are delegation warnings?

Lucas_Ignatius
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @Aki78 

For delegation warning because is related with other list for datasource

Split(First('Budget Master').Title,",")

And for video , I want say thank you because I'm learning for that video too 🙂

And for Patch is using Value is correct, and now it working to my powerapps.

Thanks

Perfect! If you were happy with my answer please mark my response as the solution to your problem...

Shane Young's video's are brilliant, he breaks everything down in a very simplistic way and holds your hand through the process.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,205)