cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
JakobDahl
Helper I
Helper I

SubmitForm doesnt submit one column

Hi,

 

I have a column with the following name "Roller" that is a "Lookup" datatype, and in my powerapps form when i try to submit the entire form to my sharepoint list with all the other columns the only column that doesnt get submitted is the "Roller" column even though it has data.

 

I have two other columns that is also with the "Lookup" datatype, and they get submitted correctly.

 

Can anyone please help me?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
iAm_ManCat
Super User II
Super User II

Hi,

 

What is the Update function for your DataCard pointing to? This might be part of the issue, could you share screenshots of the formula for the Update of the DataCard?

 

Thanks!

ManCat

@iAm_ManCat


Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!


Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP


View solution in original post

Hi ManCat,

 

It seems like i've fixed the problem by tweaking the Update function of the datacard. 🙂

I'll get back to you if it turns out to still not working.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
iAm_ManCat
Super User II
Super User II

Hi,

 

What is the Update function for your DataCard pointing to? This might be part of the issue, could you share screenshots of the formula for the Update of the DataCard?

 

Thanks!

ManCat

@iAm_ManCat


Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!


Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP


View solution in original post

Hi ManCat,

 

It seems like i've fixed the problem by tweaking the Update function of the datacard. 🙂

I'll get back to you if it turns out to still not working.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

Hi @JakobDahl ,

 

Glad to know your issue is solved. If you got the error again later, please feel free to post back here.

 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,785)