Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

SubmitForm doesnt submit one column

Hi,

I have a column with the following name "Roller" that is a "Lookup" datatype, and in my powerapps form when i try to submit the entire form to my sharepoint list with all the other columns the only column that doesnt get submitted is the "Roller" column even though it has data.

I have two other columns that is also with the "Lookup" datatype, and they get submitted correctly.

Can anyone please help me?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: SubmitForm doesnt submit one column

Hi,

What is the Update function for your DataCard pointing to? This might be part of the issue, could you share screenshots of the formula for the Update of the DataCard?

Thanks!

ManCat

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi ManCat,

It seems like i've fixed the problem by tweaking the Update function of the datacard. 🙂

I'll get back to you if it turns out to still not working.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi,

What is the Update function for your DataCard pointing to? This might be part of the issue, could you share screenshots of the formula for the Update of the DataCard?

Thanks!

ManCat

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi ManCat,

It seems like i've fixed the problem by tweaking the Update function of the datacard. 🙂

I'll get back to you if it turns out to still not working.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JakobDahl ,

Glad to know your issue is solved. If you got the error again later, please feel free to post back here.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,562)